RingtoneFeeder.com keeps log files that include your IP address for statistic and logging of abuse purpose only. Log files are under no circumstances shared with any third party except if required by law or court order by a competent court.
By registering to the RingtoneFeeder.com service you agree that:
- RingtoneFeeder.com stores your contact details and personal information if provided including: full name, e-mail and IP address in a database;
- RingtoneFeeder.com is currently only using PayPal as payment option and consequently not storing any financial information;
- RingtoneFeeder.com may use your personal information to send you information about issues RingtoneFeeder.com finds relevant, including third party information, however, the sender will always be RingtoneFeeder.com for easy identification;
- RingtoneFeeder.com may contact you via email if our terms changes, if authorities demands it, when services are added, updated or modified;
- you can manually request to be deleted from our database using the Contact us link and all information held about you by RingtoneFeeder.com will be removed;
- RingtoneFeeder.com may use, store, transfer and process your personal information;
When you subscribe to RingtoneFeeder.com services you must complete the registration process by providing RingtoneFeeder.com with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form.
You then will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You must not disclose your password to any third party. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
You agree to notify RingtoneFeeder.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. RingtoneFeeder.com will not be liable for any loss or damages that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by RingtoneFeeder.com or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time.
To enhance the user experience with RingtoneFeeder.com we use "cookies". HTTP cookies, or more commonly referred to as Web cookies or just cookies, are parcels of text sent by a server to a web browser and then sent back unchanged by the browser each time it accesses that server.
HTTP cookies are used for authenticating, tracking, and maintaining specific information about users, such as site preferences or the contents of their electronic shopping carts. The term "cookie" is derived from "magic cookie," a well-known concept in UNIX computing which inspired both the idea and the name of HTTP cookies.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.